Some interesting info' in this new article appearing on Eurogamer,
* "The 3DS has sold nearly 950,000 after 61 weeks on sale in the UK... It expects the console to pass through the one million sales mark next month. If it does, it will have taken around three months longer
than the DS did to reach one million in the UK. The DS hit one million after 51 weeks on sale. Chart-Track chief Dorian Bloch said the difference in price between the two consoles was one of the reasons behind the 3DS' slower sales
- That's in comparison to DS, not DS Lite, remember
. The handheld that didn't sell well until DS Lite arrived.
* "Globally, the 3DS is Nintendo's fastest-selling console ever."
- It'd be interesting to know for why 3DS is selling so well in certain other parts of the world relative to the UK.
* "... PlayStation Vita... has just passed 100,000 units sold in the UK... That figure was achieved 10 weeks after going on sale. It's also less than a third of the sales the PlayStation Portable managed 10 weeks
after it went on sale in the UK."
- Not good, Sony!
* "Worldwide PlayStation Vita sales were 1.8 million at the end of March 2012. Sony boss Kaz Hirai described the tally as "a good start"."
- Well, he's got to say that really!
Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... edecessors
Own: Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive MegaCD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS GBm GBA GBC GBP GB Virtual Boy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac